There are times when an email regarding a study needs to be forwarded from a staff member’s direct email inbox into IRBManager. This document (which is attached for your convenience) provides the steps needed to forward an email either into a specific event or the study-site. We recommend forwarding emails into specific events that are most closely related to the email being forwarded.
1. Search for the study using the Find functionality on your "Find Study" screen (can be found by clicking on the <Home> tab in the top navigation bar) and click into the study.
2. Click the Show Inbound Email Address icon () either:
|a.||Next to the “Event” heading within the “Event” section of the appropriate event. This can be accessed by clicking the Edit icon () next to the event into which you wish to forward the email.|
|b.||Next to the “Study-Site” heading in the “Study-Site” section on the main study screen.|
3. Click the Copy Address button in the pop-up window.
4. Go to your email application and click the Forward link or icon within the email to be attached within the event.
5. Paste the address copied in step 3 into the “To” box and send the email. It will appear under the “Emails” section just above the event steps.