There are many reasons why you may want to give someone access to a form in its current stage. For example, a form had the wrong person listed to provide a signature on a stage, and so a different person needs access to complete the signature. In another situation, a student would like to give their faculty adviser access to their form in stage 0 (data entry).
I made this more general as there are multiple reasons a person could add a collaborator to a form.
- Find out who needs to have access to the form.
- Click on the link to go directly into the form, assuming it is in the stage where the new individual needs access.
- Click Collaborators just to the left of the dropdown at the very top of the form.
- Delete any person that should not have access to the form, such as in the case that the wrong person was selected to sign off. Click the icon to the left of their name under Current Collaborators.
- To add a collaborator, input the email address of the person in the EMail
- Select the Access Choose “View only” if they only need to be able to see the form but not edit it. Choose “Edit” if they only need to edit the form. Choose “Edit, manage, and submit” if they need to be able to edit and submit the form.
- Add text to the Note for Collaborator textbox if you would like to send a specific message to the new collaborator.
- Click This will send an automated email to the person you added with a link to the form. If you added a Note for Collaborator, it will be included in this email.